Nothing new to report. Oh wait. There is one thing. His IV stopped working so he had to get a new one. Shocking. I know.
Otherwise, Xander is doing great. He's been an eating machine. He LOVES chicken tenders and mashed potatoes. He opens his mouth wide and dives after the spoon. He just couldn't get enough. I tried to feed him some mac n cheese but he wouldn't have anything to do with it. He would shake his head if I came near him with it. I can't believe he didn't like it. What kid doesn't like pasta with cheese all over it?!?
I'm hoping we'll get out tomorrow. It all depends on this infusion of cytogam he has to get. His donor tested positive for CMV so he has to have these infusions to prevent any sort of infection. He will have them every other week for the next six more weeks. Not too bad.
Talk to you tomorrow.
xxxooo
3 comments:
hey blair, stopped by to see xander tonight. he was sleeping but looked good. glad to hear you may be going home tomorrow. left his birthday present on his bedside table. Michelle
Poor thing! I bet he was starving. Oh, my kid doesn't like mac and cheese either....of course, the easiest thing to fix!
share your mac and cheese with me xander.
Post a Comment