Everything is going well. He slept most of the afternoon. He was up for about 45min while I was over there this evening and then went back to sleep. It's been a rough 24hrs. He needs lots of good sleep. His cultures have yet to grow anything. It's still early but at least nothing has popped up. I think that's a good sign. Still no fever. Yay! He's actually a little chilly believe it or not. I bundled him up good before I left for the Children's House.
I don't get it. I don't get it. I don't get it. It's ok. I don't think the docs do either. It's just one of those things.
Sleep tight...
xxxooo
3 comments:
Glad there is still no fever now and that the tests are all good so far. HUGS and hope you are back out soon Blair!
Sending our love!!
No news is good news right?!
Thinking of you guys!
Post a Comment