His numbers are fine which is great but his symptoms are telling me something else. Tomorrow we have a doc appt. I guess we'll find out then what they think.
I need a drink.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I hope you get a drink and Xander gets a great checkup tomorrow. I like that the numbers are fine! Many prayers for a peaceful night and good news tomorrow. Kim
glad the #s are good. hope the appt goes very well. would love to see pics of your boys covered in mashed potatoes and other yummy stuff from thanksgiving. praying for it for yall blair.
5 comments:
I hope you get a drink and Xander gets a great checkup tomorrow. I like that the numbers are fine! Many prayers for a peaceful night and good news tomorrow.
Kim
We have some here for you Blair...come over any time you can. Well, we are hoping for the best here.
Glad that his numbers are fine!! I hope everything will be ok at his checkup!
glad the #s are good. hope the appt goes very well. would love to see pics of your boys covered in mashed potatoes and other yummy stuff from thanksgiving. praying for it for yall blair.
Hoping his checkup brings some sort of hope not bad news. thinking of you all
Post a Comment