Pages

We're home!!!!

His numbers are FINE!! I was so relieved. I thought for sure we were going to be in the hospital. It's going to be a great Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Candi said...

Praise God!! I'm SO happy to hear that everything is fine with him! I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!!

Brie said...

AWESOME news, Blair! Happy Happy Thanksgiving! You've got a lot to be thankful for this year! :) Not that you didn't already know!

Anonymous said...

We are so grateful for those wonderful words and that we had the opportunity to meet you and Xander. Happy Thanksgiving! This will be one you will never forget.

KenConnolly said...

Cool. Make sure the little guy eats more than he should then plop him in front of the tube for some football-
Have fun with the whole family you have much to be thankful for. Oh yeah, like the look of the blog-

KC

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news!!! We hope you finally get to have the entire family together for your Thanksgiving dinner. You guys deserve it!

Shannon said...

Thank God! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!