Pages

My two year old.

I feel like I don't speak of Lincoln often enough. He, for the most part, is a great kid...of course he has his moments. Like when he kicks his brother or throws something for attention. He's just doing what all kids do.

He's been really good since we moved to Virginia. He's away from his Daddy and that is very hard. He goes to school (daycare) and enjoys it. He cries every day when you drop him off but he rallies and is playing with the others in no time. He's definitely happy when it's time to go home but what kid isn't?

He's learning how to go to the potty. He likes to go but has yet to figure out that if he gets the sensation, it's time to hit the loo. It will come.

Lincoln loves cars or rather anything with wheels. Like trains. He really digs those. His Auntie Katherine is going to get he and Xander a train set for Christmas. I can't wait for him to see it. I'm sure it is going to knock his socks off!

He is just your typical two year old to everyone else but to us he is the most wonderful two year in the whole world. Lincoln is our first baby and HE is the reason we had a second.


1 comment:

Candi said...

Beautifully written! What an awesome, handsome little boy Linc is!