How CUTE!!! I can't believe he's ONE already!! I think xander and lincoln are really starting to look alike. what a beautiful family you have!
Happy First Birthday Xander! He looks like he is getting some chubby cheeks there :-)
Happy Birthday Xander! It is so wonderful to think of your wish so many weeks ago to be home to celebrate his first birthday, and to know it came true the best way imaginable! KimPS I remain in awe of your photographic genius! Time to go PRO!
Can't wait for his second either!!!XOXO,Ana and Savannah (Warrior Princess!)
Happy Birthday Xander!!!!Kimberly
Adorable! Xander changes every time you post a picture. Look at those CHEEKS!!! Yay! Happy First Birthday Xander!
Oh Blair YAY what a special and wonderful birthday. Wishing Xander many more bdays full of health and happiness.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How CUTE!!! I can't believe he's ONE already!! I think xander and lincoln are really starting to look alike. what a beautiful family you have!
Happy First Birthday Xander!
He looks like he is getting some chubby cheeks there :-)
Happy Birthday Xander! It is so wonderful to think of your wish so many weeks ago to be home to celebrate his first birthday, and to know it came true the best way imaginable!
Kim
PS I remain in awe of your photographic genius! Time to go PRO!
Can't wait for his second either!!!
XOXO,
Ana and Savannah (Warrior Princess!)
Happy Birthday Xander!!!!
Kimberly
Adorable! Xander changes every time you post a picture. Look at those CHEEKS!!! Yay! Happy First Birthday Xander!
Oh Blair YAY what a special and wonderful birthday. Wishing Xander many more bdays full of health and happiness.
Post a Comment