Everything went smoothly. They biopsied a few spots. Now we have to wait for the test results. We should hear back on Friday or early next week.
On our way home, I swung by Boston Market to get Xander some mashed potatoes. While we were there he barfed all over me. Eww. It smelled of apple juice and had dried blood all through it. Luckily I was wearing my white sweater and new pashmina scarf. Perfect.
6 comments:
I'm so sorry that Xander had to go through this procedure. I really hope that everything comes back negative. As far as the throwing up, you know moms can't wear white, black or dark blue tops. Those are just targets for our kids. I hope Xander feels better and that your sweater and scarf come clean. You all are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Awww poor Xander and poor Blair!!!
All fingers and toes crossed for good results and vibes that sweet Xander feels better soon! {{{{{}}}}}
Sending you hugs...and praying that the results are good news!
blair thanks for posting. glad he did ok with the procedure. sorry he puked on you! that's no fun. hope the results come back normal :)
I am glad everything went well and very sorry about your sweater and scarf! :)
My prayers are with you guys always and I pray everything comes back just fine!
All the Best,
Jennifer Wallace
Let me know if you need a new pashmina, they sell them on every street corner down here. If it makes you feel any better I puked on Carrie's whiite sweater too. Although my vomit smelled more of whiskey and beer--no dried blood, but pieces of pepperoni. I'm kidding, there was no pepperoni. Much love-
G
Post a Comment