Pages

Pics from the Endoscopy.

Playing beforehand.






Hopkins has these great folks called Child Life that come and distract your kids when they are in the hospital. They blew lots of cool bubbles for Xander and gave him some fun toys too.




Coming out of the OR.




I have to sit in the hallway until they get him settled in the Pediatric Recovery room.


I didn't take any in there because I was holding him the whole time. :)

This is a couple hours after he was out of the OR. He was so tired...


...and cranky.


In the car to go home. I am glad this day is over.


The sky was wicked on our way back.


2 comments:

Shelly said...

he is too cute! I'm so sorry you had to go through this (and he did too!!). I know it's a long road and I'm really praying for you guys 100% health is on the horizon. You are such a good mom and a strong woman!! xoxo

Shannon said...

This child needs to model and should be in pictures. Seriously..what a face!