Pages

Angel Prajas

I am sitting here in tears from the loss of yet another liver baby. Prajas. Prajas was diagnosed with Biliary Atresia and was set to receive his new liver this month. His father, Pawas, or his grandmother were all ready to donate pieces of their livers. Unfortunately Prajas acquired a severe infection and ended up passing away. Please remember this family in your prayers tonight.


Pawas, I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are forever in my prayers.


Prajas
July 7, 2008 - March 1, 2009
Fly high little one.
RIP

3 comments:

Candi said...

So very sad. I will be praying for their family.

Shelly said...

oh that breaks my heart. Thinking of that family and hoping they make it through this terrible time ok.

StaceyBurke said...

oh that is so sad blair. hugs to them and to you, i know it must hit you a little bit every time. what a gorgeous angel!