
He was working hard to blow out the candles.


His cold certainly didn't ruin his appetite.

Earlier in the day, he got his BIG present.

He didn't spend too much time outside because it was cold and because he was a little sick. It was just enough time to check out his new ride.

Xander was happy to have some cake.

Me and my boys.

On Sunday, Ron decided to build this mega-structure and looked for various things to put on top of it.

It actually held a few things but then he took it too far. It didn't survive the exersaucer.

Also this weekend Xander got a new 'do'. He went to Blair's School of Hair Design which can be dangerous. But this time I have to say I'm pretty happy with it. It didn't come out too bad.

It was such a fun weekend! I wish Linc hadn't been sick so he could have enjoyed it a little more. He spent most of Sunday in bed.
2 comments:
Brooke and I love Xander's haircut. She is sitting on my lap waving and dancing to his picture. It was priceless! We have to make a playdate for these guys! :)
Jennifer Wallace
Woo-hoo Linc!!! Looks like he had a blast! That bike totally rocks and Jackson is jealous. :) Xander looks freakin' adorable with his haircut.
Miss you guys too!!
Post a Comment