Pages

Admitted

*sigh* Xander was admitted yesterday. His liver numbers tripled this past week. They weren't alarming but the fact that they tripled was. They were set to do the biopsy this morning but it didn't happen so Xander is slated to get the biopsy tomorrow morning.

This kiddo is having a rough go right now. He's got tinea capitis, possibly coxsackie virus, some sort of allergies ~ not sure if it's food or external, his EBV has shot way up, and he's teething. He's dealing with everything very well except the teething. He is drooling like a maniac and so cranky. These are the last two teeth to come in before his two year molars. I am so glad it's almost over with. Teething is my least favorite thing.

Anyway, I think Xander's liver is happy but the docs are being cautious. I'm ok with that. I'd rather them be overly cautious than not care what's going on with him at all.

3 comments:

Jennifer H. said...

Big hugs for you all and vibes that the Docs are just being overcautious and everything checks out a-ok! {{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

Oh Blair! I am so sorry to read this! Xander is definetly in my prayers and know I am thinking of you guys! I hope and pray it is not rejection and I pray they will fix this all really soon!
Jennifer & Brooke

Ana and Savannah (Warrior Princess!) said...

(((((((HUGS!!!)))))))