Pages

All hopped up.

We're exhausted but home. We got here around 4:30pm, ate some dinner, bathed and then I put the boys to bed but not before I put the ng-tube back in Xander. Not my favorite thing to do but he needs it right now to help put on some weight.

Xander and I will be heading back to Hopkins tomorrow. He's still has a couple more infusions. Not sure if I mentioned it but because Xander's EBV level is high they are giving him CytoGam. CytoGam is typically given for CMV but they are giving it to Xander because quote "it is rich in immunoglobulins which help boost his immune system." It seems to be working. I think he is looking better. He's still wicked crabby though. Teething.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are home! Hope Xander is feeling better soon!

Jennifer & Brooke

terri brown said...

I'm sorry that Xander has hit another bump in the road, but I know that the journey will get smoother. I will pray for those numbers to get back to where we all want them. How are you holding up? Let me know if I can do anything.

Terri