Pages

Infusion

Xander had what I pray is his last infusion of CytoGam today. We're waiting for all his labs to come back. His liver numbers are doing pretty good and we are hoping that darn EBV level is down...down...down...so down it's undetectable would be nice. We should know by Friday what those levels are and if we need to continue the infusions.

I took my camera today. I know I've said it before but I am still as much in love with it as ever!

Heading to Hopkins.




Trying to figure out what to get in to.


Hooked or rather wrapped up.


Our private suite.


Playing to pass the time.


The Orioles were having a game today so traffic was kind of slow. I was able to get some shots from the car window.

Selling hot dogs across the street from the game.


The sidewalks were busy.


No where to go.


Taking a break.


Finally the traffic lightened up and I was able to get out of the city.


While at Hopkins today, Xander made a new friend. Her name is Bailey. I wish I had gotten pictures. Oh well! Bailey is so darling. Both kids had to get IV's so they took turns distracting each other. I wish they had been able to play a little bit together. Maybe next time. I really hope we run into these two again soon.

No comments: