Pages

Catch a Break? I think not.

I reported to Xander's transplant coordinator(TC) that he has been rolling his eyes into the back of his head lately. This happened straight after transplant and I was told it was a reaction to him getting used to his meds. Whatever the reason, it did go away for a while. Well, it's slowly started happening again. Maybe a handful of times a day I'm guessing. I see it twice to maybe three times a day so it must be happening when I'm not looking. The TC guessed he might be having petit mal seizures. I hope not.

We'll find out soon enough though. On Friday, Xander will be having an EEG to see what's going on in his brain. Then we'll be seeing a neurologist to see what their thoughts are.

I'm praying, begging that this is nothing serious and hope for an easy fix. I don't want him to have one more thing to deal with.

3 comments:

Jennifer H. said...

Oh geez...lots of vibes that there is nothing serious going on. {{{{{{{{{{{Xander}}}}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, these babies go through way too much!!!! My prayers are with Xander and hoping that all goes well with his appointments and nothing serious is going on.

Jennifer & Brooke

Suburban mummy & Co said...

Scary. I am praying he is all A OK