This kid does not know how to slow down. When we go to the park, he goes, goes, goes. He can't stop himself. Today he kept going up and down these metal stairs...he loves stairs. Well he ended up bonking his head on them pretty good and got a big egg. Poor kid screamed his guts out for two minutes and then wanted to get back to it. I couldn't let him. His boo-boo swelled so much we had to take him home to put ice on it. (
These photos do not do this bump justice but you get the idea.)


I've always said that we will definitely be in and out of the hospital with this kiddo and it won't be because of his liver. We'll be there for broken legs or arms, concussions, stitches, etc...you name it. Xander is my little maniac.
1 comment:
Blair,
I think because these little ones are out of commission for so long, once they can run they don't stop! I love it and I know you do too!! Have a great weekend.
Terri
Post a Comment