Pages

Jaidan Update

Jaidan is doing amazing! They will be sending her to the floor soon. Meaning, she is leaving the ICU. According to her Mom, Jaime, Jaidan's docs are beyond pleased with her progress. Who could ask for anything more?!?


You have the power to donate life! Please take time to register to become an organ donor and most importantly discuss the decision with your family. Organ donors save beautiful lives, just look at Jaidan and Xander.

Words can't express how thankful we are for Xander's angel donor. Xander's donor has a special place in our lives and hearts. Not a day goes by that we do not think of or thank his angel and family for the gift they have given us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Blair! I'm a member at LF- I love how you promote organ donation on your site.
I'm so glad Xander is doing great!