
I took lots of pictures of our yard sale. I don't have them all here but after a bunch of pics my friend Sonja had enough. Ironically she's a photographer so she of all people should know to suck it up and let me take more pics.

Linc getting a snack. Do you like the face I am getting?

I think this is Mr. Peterman or it might be Pepe. Awesome flowers.

Linc wanting the dogs to be ponies.

Lots of people brought their kids to the sale and all of them loved Yasmin's fountain.

This kid was no exception. He was hysterical!

Later that afternoon, Yasmin's nephew Zach came over. They were looking at the seashells in Yasmin's other fountain.

Pool time!




Potty break. He wanted to pee in a potted bush but that would have just been uncouth.

Sandbox time. Actually it's not a sandbox, it's one of the courts they play horseshoes on. It's doubles great as a sandbox though.




Sand got in little bums so they had to get a shower in.


Zach taking advantage of the left over ice cream cake from Scott's, Yasmin's husbands, birthday.

In one of Yasmin's flower boxes a little bird has a nest. I tried to get a picture of the babies but it was too dark. I think there are five of them. Tweet! Tweet!


Pretty flower.

That was our Saturday. It was so much fun. Thanks Yasmin!
1 comment:
first of all, I can't believe how big linc looks!! WOW, time has flown by. Makes me wish we could get together more often. Second, your pics are fantastic!! You seriously have such a good eye, I really enjoyed looking at them all! xoxo
Post a Comment