We got Xander's lab results from last week. His numbers are doing better! They aren't perfect but they're working their way down. That includes his EBV. They are so good we don't have to go back to Hopkins until 9.11.
I am one happy Moma!
2 comments:
Ana and Savvy
said...
Glad to hear the progress is good!!
So..I have decided that Xander and Savvy need to grow up and get married....just my thought for the day.
P.S. I get the grandkids on all days that end with Y...but I might be willing to share :)
2 comments:
Glad to hear the progress is good!!
So..I have decided that Xander and Savvy need to grow up and get married....just my thought for the day.
P.S. I get the grandkids on all days that end with Y...but I might be willing to share :)
So happy to hear! That is fabulous news....
Wait a minute Brooke is in on the running on this marriage thing!! =)
Smiles,
Jennifer & Brooke Wallace
Post a Comment