Pages

Words aren't enough.

Next month Xander will be one year post transplant. This is a huge milestone. Xander received his gift of life on October 16. He was just 10mos old. We know how fortunate we are to have him here with us. We owe everything to his Angel Donor and the donor's family.

I think about them an awful lot. I have so much I want to say to them but when I sit down to write them a letter, I become overwhelmed with emotion that words fail me. Words can't describe how I feel about what they did for us. I mean, how do you properly thank someone for such a beautiful gift?

3 comments:

Nat said...

goodness, amazing. I'm sure it's been a long year, but it's gone by so fast. amazing. I hope one day you manage to write that letter I think the family would be VERY touched :)

Ana and Savvy said...

There are no words...but I think you said it as well as anyone can right here. God bless Xander's donor angel and their family!

Unknown said...

I was just thinking about Xander the other day and thinking it was almost a year since transplant. Glad to see he is still doing well.