Pages

Friday

Xander and I went to Target yesterday for some new shoes for him. His tummy had been bothering him yesterday and he was having some diarrhea. It was just going to be a quick trip so I thought everything would be ok. Well it wasn't. He blew out his diaper. Ewww. Thank goodness for shopping cart covers. He smelled so God awful. Needless to say the shopping trip was over so we headed for the register. He was grabbing things in the cart and giving them to me including my sun glasses. I put them on top of my head. We were about to pay for our items when the cashier noticed a shoe on his foot with the other one dangling off of it on a string. Oops, almost forgot to pay for those. How embarassing but I was so distracted with the shit everywhere. We pay and leave. Out the door we go where it's bright and sunny. I pull my sunglasses onto my face, where I proceed to see poop! OMG, there was diarrhea on my sunglasses. It was so disgusting! It was in my hair and on my face. Ugh. Just what I needed.

Is was an eventful trip for sure. I spent more time cleaning up the mess than shopping. I must have looked liked the biggest dope to the cashier...trying to steal shoes with shit on my head. Gees.

But I got good news when I got home. Xander's labs are looking great! Depending on one more test to come back, we may not have to go back for month!!! Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Sonja and Omar said...

I guess you didn't get any shots of that.....eeeeewwwww!!!