
I can't believe he bit into a random apple. It made for a cute shot though

$.59/lb.

A little nostalgic look.

There were lots of tractors


I have more tractor pics on my Flickr page


This is a pumpkin 'tree'. They basically got the pumpkin vine to grow up some how. It was pretty neat.

Of course they had a moon bouce. Linc had a great time.

Poor Xander had to sit on the side lines. Next time, buddy.

I took Xander over to the playground while Linc bounced. They had cute little houses to play in.


They also had these cool tractors to play in the trees. This place had it all.

He was so cute leaning up against the barn.

Then he leaned into the building!

I didn't realize a board was missing. He was spying. heehee

We went to check out the pig races.

They introduced us to the biggest pig I have ever seen.

Linc wouldn't turn around so I think he was wowed.

Then the litte ones came out to run. They were so cute!

Linc couldn't miss out on a Moooo Cow train.

Xander was too little to go. But he had fun playing with the tail.

Cluck-cluck

Pickin' at the grass.

The store had some cute little decorations.

More decoration pics on my Flickr page.

We had a great day!
1 comment:
It looks like you had such a wonderful time!!! I love it!
XOXO,
Ana
Post a Comment