Pages

Christmas Pics!

Not the best picture ever but I like it because we're all so happy.


More. As promised.








Decorating cookies!


No comment.


It's Christmas Eve and we're ready to go. Santa has already swung by and devoured the cookies and chocolate milk.






Christmas morning.











Christmas at Gran's.


Nothing like a pulling out a fist full of your brother's hair.












I love my boys!


It was a great Christmas.
Wish you were here!
xxxooo

5 comments:

Candi said...

Great pics! Glad you all had a wonderful Christmas! You're boys are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas! Love the pictures! So nice to see everyone happy and healthy!

Hugs,
Jennifer & Brooke

terri brown said...

Colby Family,

It has been a while since I checked in on you all. I am so happy to hear that you are one big happy family again! Happy New year! Your pictures always bring a smile to my face. What a beautiful family!

All our love,

The Browns

Anonymous said...

...wish I was there also to enjoy the abundant fun/love, sbs

Ana and Savvy said...

So happy to see the Christmas pictures of all of you together at home! I love the stickers on Daddy's head!!!!

Happy New Year !!!!

XOXOXO,
Ana and Savannah!