Happy Christmas everyone! I like saying Happy better than Merry. Merry is nice but happy really says how I feel right now. Happy!
It's been a great day. It took about fours hours to open presents. We like to take our time, check out each toy and play with it for a while. I like long, drawn-out gift giving.
We have so much to be thankful for this year. Ron adn I have a great relationship. The boys and I moved home. We have two happy, healthy children. The future is looking so bright!
I wanted to acknowledge Xander's donor angel on this festive day. We remember him every time we look into our little boy's eyes. I hope his family is able to enjoy this holiday season and celebrate the beauty of their loved one's life. HUGS and prayers for them always.
So again, HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!! I hope you're holiday is as wonderful as ours is.
No comments:
Post a Comment