I was just thinking about Jax. He is another Biliary Atresia baby heading towards transplant. His story reminds me so much of Xander. His disease seemed to progress as Xander's did and he is now 9mos old waiting for his gift of life just like Xander was. The good news is, if you look at it that way, is he is at the top list at his center. This means his gift of life will come any day, any minute, any second now! I am praying hard the call comes quickly.
I am also praying hard for the soon to be donor family. I hope they can find peace in their decision to donate. What they are about to do will change the life of a very special little boy and his family forever.
Jen ~ I am thinking about you guys all the time and am praying for a smooth tranaplant road for Jax with no significant bumps or detours. ♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment