It's a big day. I have my Septoplasty surgery and Xander is having a cytogam infusion as well as seeing the GI. His diarrhea is awful and we're trying to get it under control.
I'm nervous about the surgery. But I just keep thinking about my little boy and everything he's been through. I'm sure if Xander could talk well enough he would say, 'Don't worry, Mom. It's a piece of cake.'
2 comments:
The best of luck to you, Blair! Hope it goes really smoothly and that you feel better fast afterwards. Thinking of you today! :o)
Praying for you all. I hope that you find some answers soon for Xander's diarrhea. That has got to be horrible for you all. Allie just had rotovirus for 2 weeks and I thought that was bad. You all are never far from our thoughts. The only positive I can see is that at least you are all together.
Post a Comment