Pages

All Kids

Xander is being admitted to the hospital this evening. This afternoon he was looking like crap so we decided we needed to take him into the hospital. He's been having severe diarrhea that isn't getting better. It's been about two month it has been going on. He's lost almost two pounds, which for him is huge. Enough is enough and it's time to get this fixed.

They believe part of his large intestines has collapsed. In this case, they will give him an air enema to see if it will help inflate that part.

Sorry this is brief but I need pack up stuff to bring to Ron in the hospital. He's taking one for the team while I am still somewhat recovering from my Septoplasty surgery from last Friday. This hydrocodone doesn't make you very sharp so I'm not any help there. :)

Wish us luck and say lots and lots of healing prayers for Xander! ♥

4 comments:

Terri Brown said...

Sending prayers for everyone. Hope that you all find some answers soon. Poor Xander.

nat said...

Lots of thoughts and hope you also feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope they find some answers soon and Xander is back to feeling better!! Prayers for Xander and your recovery!

All the best!

Hugs
Jennifer & Brooke

Margaça said...

I hope it´s not PTLD and they could figure out what it´s wrong very soon.

Praying for Xander and your family.

ps: my husband did the septoplasty 2 years ago. I remember it was not a funny recovery...Hugs to you! It must be difficult not to be in the hospital with Xander.

With love,

Alice (Martim´s mum)