Aylia
Please, please, please keep Ayli in your thoughts and prayers today. She is going into surgery to recieve her gift of life.

Jennifer ~ I am praying hard for Ayli and your family. I hope surgery goes smoothly and recovery is quick. ♥
-------------------------------
Angel Maddy
Another beautiful baby lost to Biliary Atresia. It breaks my heart everytime I hear of this happening. It also reminds me how very close we came to losing Xander and how fragile life is. Hug your family every day and never forget to tell them how much you love them as often as you can.

Please make a difference and sign up to be an organ donor. We wouldn't lose sweet souls like Maddy if more people signed up. Go now and register to be an organ donor.

Please, please, please keep Ayli in your thoughts and prayers today. She is going into surgery to recieve her gift of life.

Jennifer ~ I am praying hard for Ayli and your family. I hope surgery goes smoothly and recovery is quick. ♥
-------------------------------
Angel Maddy
Another beautiful baby lost to Biliary Atresia. It breaks my heart everytime I hear of this happening. It also reminds me how very close we came to losing Xander and how fragile life is. Hug your family every day and never forget to tell them how much you love them as often as you can.

Please make a difference and sign up to be an organ donor. We wouldn't lose sweet souls like Maddy if more people signed up. Go now and register to be an organ donor.

1 comment:
I pray that Aylia's surgery is a success and that the liver she receives renews her body.
May Jesus uphold Maddy's family. My heart breaks every time I hear about another little one lost to BA. Life is precious - donate life, so we don't have to lose anymore of these sweet children.
Post a Comment