
Xander got a par 12...

...and a owa yesterday.

Today I played with the chaulk and made a big colorful box for the kids to play on. It was too colorful not to take pics!

Sometimes I forget how big Linc is. Next time I have to make the box a little bigger.

There was chaulk everywhere.

Look at his bum!

Xander coloring my shoes.

Xander had enough this morning and was ready to go back inside.

As you can see, Xander is doing great. Things aren't perfect with him but they are better than before. He has lots of energy so we're making the most of of it. We're swimming and taking walks and going to the park. We went down towards the beach this morning for a nice lunch. At the restaurant we sat outside across the street from the beach and watched the world go by. I wish I had had my camera.
*sigh* Life is pretty good right now. :-)
2 comments:
So happy to see these amazing pictures! Xander looks FABULOUS...as does Linc! They are both such handsome guys! Glad to read Xander is doing so much better!
Smiles,
Jennifer & Brooke
looks lovely outshide, Xander is looking well and incredibly cheeky!
That's the trouble with hot places it's like being cold, you can't really go out in it!
Post a Comment