Linc decided to be my little model this morning. Wish the picture was better.

Xander, of course, did not.

Lollipops got them to sit still for a little bit.

I asked for lollipops smiles and I got lollipops.

I love the way Xander is looking up at Linc. He so wants to do whatever it is Lincoln is doing. He's got big brother syndrome. I hope it never fades away.

They were definitely in a good mood.

Well, for a little while. There is only so much Paparazzi Mommy they can take.

While I was out, I saw these bea-U-tiful homes. I went down some random dirt road and found this neighborhood. I am in love. Anyone want to give me a few million so I can live in one?




This is what's in their front yard.

This one is for sale.

I was envisioning the kids playing here under those big trees.

Seriously. If you've got $$ to spare, I'm ready to grovel. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment