We went out for lunch today. I had to bring my camera since I am in practice mode. Also, I uploaded some firmware updates to it this morning so I had to see if they made a difference. Boy did they!
Have I ever told you how much Ron likes me taking pictures of him?
We did get to the park before lunch. It was just too hot for the boys. We didn't stay long.
Blair, I don't understand where you think you need more practice at taking beautiful photos. I wish I could do half as well as you and I would call myself a pro. I look forward all the time to see new pics on your site. Your kids are adorable and you take such great, in the moment pics with them. You make me jealous! So go start sharing your talent with others and take those great pictures of their kids.
1 comment:
Blair, I don't understand where you think you need more practice at taking beautiful photos. I wish I could do half as well as you and I would call myself a pro. I look forward all the time to see new pics on your site. Your kids are adorable and you take such great, in the moment pics with them. You make me jealous! So go start sharing your talent with others and take those great pictures of their kids.
Post a Comment