Pages

School!

And so it begins. I'm excited it's here but I also know school is going to be a lot of work. It's just the first day and we've been signed up for a few events. We are going to get busy but I have to say I'm looking forward to it. I feel like we've been cooped up in our little world for far too long and it's time to get our family out there. We need to meet people and take our kids to all sorts of fun activities. So it's time and I'mready. I'm so ready that I'm thinking about signing Xander up for a couple days a week at the same school! haha

Linc's new favorite toy Ming-Ming of the Wonder Pets.


His new backpack!


Got to be sure we bring Ming-Ming.


Here he is at school playing with his new favorite toy, a pirate ship. Catch ya later, Ming-Ming.








Xander before we left for school. He'd fit right in over there. :=)

No comments: