Pages

Life is sooooooooooooooooooo GREAT!

Hello normal life. Let the good times roll.


Well we can't have fun all the time.


Pouting is ok now and then.


It was a momentary mood swing.


Love these shorts but mostly I love the little legs that go in them.


It's so nice to 'be'.


Where the biggest worry is a little...or rather a lot of marker on your fingers.


He has a love / hate relationship with my camera.


One day the sky was dark and rainy but clear and beautiful all at the same time.


What did we do? We went outside!


I love for the boys to play in the rain. It's hard to tell but it is drizzling.


Nothing like flopping around in a rain puddle.


And jumping.


And running.


Life really is so good right now. Linc goes to school everyday and has a great time there. While Lincoln is at school, I get to spend a little alone time with Xander. He is such a hoot. I mean I knew he was funny but he really is a clown.

Also, my Mom is here and she takes the kids to the pool everyday. Linc can swim now thanks to her! We are so proud of him. Xander will be next.

Normal. Normal. Normal. It's what we all so desperately needed.

Some days aren't so pefect. For example, today wasn't a great day at school. I had to pick Lincoln up. They brought in a dog. Guess he has an allergy.


At least his pet rock cheered him up.


It will probably be the only pet he'll ever get.


A man at Costco spoke to me today. Xander was being Xander and doing his own thang not listening to a word I said. The man said, 'I can hear your little helper over there.' (Xander was around the corner just out of site yelling about who knows what.) I told the man that Xander wasn't giving me the type of help I needed. He said, 'He's very cute. Count your blessings.' He is so right.

While I may joke or moan about what a pain life can be, I am always grateful. Grateful for my boys, my husband, my parents, all of our family. Family also includes Xander's ♥ angel donor ♥. Without him, life wouldn't be as sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great post! You are exactly right...Life is good and thank goodness Xander was given that second chance at life! I am so glad things are going good and looks like you are on that road to our "normal" =)

All the very best to you and your famly!
Smiles,
Jennifer & Brooke Wallace