Pages

Morning Fun

We took the boys outside this morning. The weather was nice for a change...not too hot. Linc got on his bike and went as fast as the wind. Xander made the effort but still can't ride his bike. It's not his fault. We haven't been practicing. Hopefully the weather will keep its cool trend and we can get outside more.



Dirty bum!


Linc found a caterpillar...




...and put it in his shoe, of course.




Cute Xander feet.


Xander came up and was hugging on my leg. Love this moment!


I was trying to take pics of these mushrooms or flowers, not sure what they are, when Linc-zilla came along.


I managed to get a shot of it though. Anyone know what this is?


Flowers out in front of the house.


If the weather does not cooperate, we'll be pool side. Linc is swimming without his floaties now. We are so proud of him!! I've been slackin' on the pool pics...I gotta get some. :-)

No comments: