Pages

He is so Xander.

Xander is such a cool kid. He has put up with so much and he has never let any of it get him down. The child lives life to the fullest. When he laughs, he laughs BIG. When he cries, he sounds as if he is in deep despair. I love that he doesn't hide his feelings. That when he does something he gives it his all. At two years old, he's already learned life's biggest lesson: Never take life for granted, not one single second.

I love photographing him. His personality is so easy to see. Some say it's my pics but honestly my pictures are only as good as the person in front of the camera.









Now he's done.






So much personality all compacted in a little three foot, 28lb body.

1 comment:

The Wallace Journey said...

He is just the CUTEST little guy!! Love those pictures!! Glad to see Xander feeling better and enjoying life so much!! I can't wait for him and Brooke to meet!!

Smiles,
Jennifer & Brooke Wallace