Pages

Letter to Xanders Angel Donor Family

I've been writing this letter for a few weeks now; cutting, pasting, re-writing, deleting, etc... I just don't have the words or rather the right words. I want to be delicate because I'm sure a letter from us is somewhat painful. Right about now I wish I had been born a writer or that I had a little talent for writing and could eloquently express my feelings.

But I know no matter what I write it will be from the heart and won't be wrong...I just want it to be perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish you all the best on your donor letter. You are exactly right, it will come from the heart and that is all the matters! It is very hard to express to someone how much it means to you that they saved your baby!! Believe me, my donor being a living donor and my sister-n-law, is still hard to thank her and appreciate all she went through to save Brooke! My thoughts are with you!

Hugs,
Jennifer & Brooke Wallace

P.S. Happy Liver-anniversary 2 years...WOW! ALl the best!