In other news, Linc is now playing t-ball! He is a Thresher. I had to ask what this was. Apparently it's a shark of some kind. Anyway, he had his first t-ball game last night and did great! We have never taught him a lick about t-ball but he got out there and did his best.
The coaches were out on the field instructing everyone on what to do. Linc was in the 'outfield' (between 1st and 2nd bases) and would race after balls, most went rolling by him. He was also the 'pitcher' once. He caught a couple of balls there and threw them to first base for an out. There really aren't any outs in t-ball. At this age, they're just learning how to play the game.
The best was batting. They do some slow pitch which he has NEVER done. He connected once but it was a foul ball. He kept trying though but eventually they would have to get the T out for him. He connects with the ball almost everytime when it's on the T. After he would hit the ball, he thought he had to chase it and would go charging after it. This usually was in the opposite direction of first base but the coaches were there to redirect. It was so cute! I wish I had pics but I left my camera at home! Grrr. Brought the camera bag but no camera.
It is such a great experience for him. I am so happy we were able to get him signed up. You know what the best part of t-ball is? Everybody wins!

Linc in his way too big uniform.
1 comment:
Too cute! He is just the cutest!!! I can not wait for Brooke to play T-ball next year...Chelsie plays little league, school ball and travel softball. Dustin has went from t-ball to now doing travel baseball! It is so fun watching them grow and really enjoy the sport!
Way to go Linc!
Smiles,
Jennifer Wallace
Post a Comment