Pages

Stop with the sick already!

I'm sitting here waiting for Ron to get done fixing my Mom's computer so we can work out. She can't seem to steer clear of virus' lately. What's frustrating is trying to figure out where they are coming from.

It's been two weeks since we've worked out. We came down with nasty colds that we couldn't shake. I think it went around and around. I got a terrible soar throat on Saturday and it has turned into a little respiratory thing. I'm going to have to suck it up because I can't keep putting off exercise because I'm not feeling great. I just can't believe I'm sick again.

This illness is also keeping me from getting my Thyroglossal duct surgery. I'm just hoping it doesn't get infected with this cold or whatever it is. I would hate to go on antibiotics.

Ron just came in...time to workout.

No comments: