Pages

Our day of fishing.

It was so awesome. Ron, Linc and I got up early and headed to the docks. We rented a party boat for the day. It was 18ft and flat which was great for Linc. Ron likes his center consules but this works better for a family. There was lots of seats. I could haver seriously taken a nap.

We saw lots of wildlife out there, birds, hammerhead shark, sting rays...you name it. Also caught some fish!

Boat yard
Photobucket

Photobucket

Our boat
Photobucket

Neat wooden carving in front of boat yard
Photobucket

Starfish print in the concrete. A starfish is our good luck charm. When I saw this, I knew we were going to have a good day.
Photobucket

Heading down river
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sponge boats.
Photobucket

Absorbing it all
Photobucket

Tow boat. Guy beached his boat and it was only 9:00a. I hope he went home at that point. His day probably wasn't going to get any better.
Photobucket

Hey! Shrimp!
Photobucket

Put it on the hook.
Photobucket

Get to fishin'!
Photobucket

Dad caught one
Photobucket

Ron trying his hand with a casting net. I said 'trying'.
Photobucket

Captain Lincoln
Photobucket

First mate. ;-) Ahhhh...
Photobucket

Dad caught another fish
Photobucket

Linc helped reel it in
Photobucket

Later on we picked up my Mom and Xander. Xander wasn't too sure about what was happening in the beginning. After a few minutes, he hopped off my Mom's lap and threw all the shrimp overboard. That's my boy. :-)
Photobucket

No comments: