Pages

You've been chopped.

Linc's hair was so out of control it was time for a hair cut. I got him in the bathroom and he tells me he wants his hair to look like Xander's. I was sad but if he wants to do something new, I'm all for it. I told him if we do this we can't undo it. That it would take time for his hair to grow back. He understood and on went the buzzer.

Before


After!




Of course I think he looks cute but I am going to miss his shagginess for a while. I loved his curls in the back of his head. But all that matters is that he got the hair he wanted. I really like that he wanted to do something so dramatically different AND, most importantly, he likes it.

This picture has no relevance other than he's a goof and it makes me laugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is handsome either way and very cute...BUT Ahhh man I am with you...loved the shagginess and curls! =( They look so much alike now! Luke I said he is still just as cure!!! =)
Smiles,
Jennifer Wallace

Anonymous said...

***oops dang spell check *like I said still very cute! =)