Pages

Sniffle. Sniffle.

Woke up sick today.  I didn't feel right last night so I shouldn't be suprised.  I thought a good night's sleep would have done it.  I feel exhausted, my chest is tight and I have a sore throat.  There is an ozone advisory in our area right now so that doesn't help my lungs.  Ugh.

I am trying to stay away from Xander.  Lord knows he doesn't need anything right now.  His allergies have been making him nuts and the fact that I was giving him granola bars with Soy flour in them didn't help.  Stupid me!  how did I miss that those bars has Soy flour?!? 

Xander was evaluated by the county for his development and language.  He's fine except for his language.  He's a little behind but not terribly...but I guess it's enough behind that he will most likely qualify for some sort of county therapy.  I don't have the report yet and will post more once I get it.  I'll just say I'm thrilled with the evaluation.  His school made it sound like he was almost a year behind but he isn't.  Therapy will take some time but it shouldn't be as tough as it could have been.

Lincolnism: 
Linc:  'Mom!  We have to bring in a stuffed animal that lives under the sea." 
Me:  'Hmmm.  I don't think we have one but we do have a penguin that might work.'
Linc:  'I'm not talking about the North Pole!'

No comments: