I hope everything goes well! We are praying hard for little Xander over here! BIG HUGS!!
Aw poor you poor Xander hoping it goes smoothly thinking of you guys
I found your blog through giftforgavin.org. I will keep your little one in my thoughts and check back regularly! :)
Praying that everything goes ok. HUGE HUGS and lots of prayers!!!
we are saying extra prayers for little Xander!
Keeping you all in my thoughts.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I hope everything goes well! We are praying hard for little Xander over here! BIG HUGS!!
Aw poor you poor Xander hoping it goes smoothly thinking of you guys
I found your blog through giftforgavin.org. I will keep your little one in my thoughts and check back regularly! :)
Praying that everything goes ok. HUGE HUGS and lots of prayers!!!
we are saying extra prayers for little Xander!
Keeping you all in my thoughts.
Post a Comment