YEA!!! What great news!! We are so glad to hear that he is out and ok. I have been hitting refreash every few min. so we would not miss any news. We will keep checking in. Congrtatulations Xander! One big giant step foward. lot of Hugs!! yamsin and scott
SO happy to hear that the surgery went well. Lots and lots of vibes and prayers still on their way. Big, gentle hugs for you all!! Jennifer and Jackson
I am so glad the surgery went well. Xander is a strong little boy who will recover quickly, turn pink and be home for his first birthday- Best of luck to the little guy and to you all as well. From Russia with love- KennyG
12 comments:
Wonderful! I am so happy to hear everything went well! My prayers are with you and your family! I pray that he will have a speedy recovery!!
Jennifer
YEA!!! What great news!!
We are so glad to hear that he is out and ok. I have been hitting refreash every few min. so we would not miss any news. We will keep checking in.
Congrtatulations Xander!
One big giant step foward.
lot of Hugs!!
yamsin and scott
Thank God!
Oh YAY!
Wonderful news!! Your baby boy now has a HISTORY of biliary atresia!!!! YEA!! We are so happy for you. Stay strong and get rest when you can.
Love,
Brian, Terri, Megan and Allie
We have been waiting up to read these words!!! No more B.A.!!! Yeah!!!!
XOXO,
Robert, Ana and Savannah (Warrior Princess!)
Oh, thank goodness! We are so, so thrilled for you guys! Kisses to Xander.
I'm so glad everything went great!
Denise aka Brooklyn's Mommy
SO happy to hear that the surgery went well. Lots and lots of vibes and prayers still on their way. Big, gentle hugs for you all!!
Jennifer and Jackson
I am so glad the surgery went well. Xander is a strong little boy who will recover quickly, turn pink and be home for his first birthday-
Best of luck to the little guy and to you all as well.
From Russia with love-
KennyG
:)
Kim
Oh, I'm so happy for you all. It's great news!
Kimberly
Post a Comment