So glad it all went well. Well done Xander you did great! I hope when you open your eyes you aren't in to much pain and that your road to recovery will begin.
I am SO glad to hear that everything went well and he is looking good!!! :) This is the first day of the rest of your life! May you all be home together as a family (where you belong!!!) before you know it! Love- Tyson, Brie and Avery
Good job Xander! Stay strong and get some rest because you will be up and running around very soon. We are so happy for you all! We will continue to pray for a quick and uneventful recovery. Blair, when you finally get to hold him it will be a moment you never forget. God is good!
I am So glad he is doing so good, I can't wait for you to be able to hold him again! I am so thrilled for you guys. I hope you all can get some rest soon!
Great news. I couldn't get into work fast enough to see how he was. Xander, what a good, brave, strong little boy you are. Blair and Ron, I hope your hearts are a little lighter knowing the hard part has passed. XOXO
Oh thank God he is doing well and looks good. What a fighter! Brie is right, this is the first day of the rest of your life, Xander! I hope he had a good night's sleep and continues to rest peacefully through the recovery. SO happy for you guys! xoxoxo
12 comments:
Oh, my goodness. Precious little Xander, sweet little boy. I hope you have a peaceful night.
So glad it all went well. Well done Xander you did great! I hope when you open your eyes you aren't in to much pain and that your road to recovery will begin.
Lots of love to you all
What a sweet, sweet child. I'm so glad the surgery went well. I hope the night is quiet and that you all can find at least a little sleep.
Kim
I am SO glad to hear that everything went well and he is looking good!!! :) This is the first day of the rest of your life! May you all be home together as a family (where you belong!!!) before you know it!
Love- Tyson, Brie and Avery
Yahoo! You will be able to hold him before you know it. That first minute they put Anthony in my arms was like the FIRST time, all over again.
I am so happy for all of you.
Always, always, sending prayers!
Good job Xander! Stay strong and get some rest because you will be up and running around very soon. We are so happy for you all! We will continue to pray for a quick and uneventful recovery. Blair, when you finally get to hold him it will be a moment you never forget. God is good!
Love,
The Browns
I am So glad he is doing so good, I can't wait for you to be able to hold him again! I am so thrilled for you guys. I hope you all can get some rest soon!
He looks really good. We are so happy everything went smoothly.
Great news. I couldn't get into work fast enough to see how he was. Xander, what a good, brave, strong little boy you are. Blair and Ron, I hope your hearts are a little lighter knowing the hard part has passed. XOXO
Oh thank God he is doing well and looks good. What a fighter! Brie is right, this is the first day of the rest of your life, Xander! I hope he had a good night's sleep and continues to rest peacefully through the recovery. SO happy for you guys! xoxoxo
Just look at him! Amazing. I can't wait to hear how he's doing.
what a big and brave boy - you go Xander!!!
Kimberly
Post a Comment