Pages

10:58am

I have never seen people react to someone the way they react to Xander. It's the strangest but most awesome thing. People are literally drawn to him. I know I'm his Mommy and it's natural for me to think I have the most special kid in the world but this is totally different. It's as if he has this hypnotic power he uses to captivate them. They are literally mesmerized by him.

They come in all day long to visit. There are doctors and nurses and phlebotomists and physical therapists and social workers, etc...who come to see just him. Nothing more. They aren't obligated to. They come because they want to. It is a truly wondrous thing.

5 comments:

Jennifer H. said...

That just warms my heart. How wonderful!! I think that Xander has a special sparkle in his eyes that people can't help but be drawn to. {{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}

StaceyBurke said...

Xander you are so special to so many people, many of us who have never even met you. Our prayers are storming the Heavens to bring you the perfect piece you need to continue your little mission here.

Suburban mummy & Co said...

He's a special boy, in many ways he is utterly adorable





(My god if you could see how long the word verification is you'd laugh lol)

Anonymous said...

Warriors are like that...very special!

Shannon said...

What an absolute angel on earth. I can see why people are drawn to him. I would love to meet him someday!