Pages

7:21am

Another crappy night at the hospital. Not for Xander thank goodness but for me. Sometimes you get too many people flying at you and then other nights it's like where the hell is the nurse?!? She was nowhere in sight that's where. Grrr. I went searching for her several times because his pumps were going off. I would never find her so I would drag any poor nurse who happened to be out in the hallway to help me. I guess I'll never be satisfied.

Xander spit up a bunch this morning. They keep turning his feeds up and his little belly doesn't like the volume they are putting in there right now. I have turned the machine off to give him a break for a half hour or so. I'm sure they get bugged when I do that. Oh well. I have to do what I think it best.

Praying Xander's liver is on its way and I've got Eme in those prayers too.

No comments: