I haven't seen him yet this morning but everything is going as expected. They told us last night that the liver was working as soon as they hooked it up. They saw it producing bile before they closed Xander up. How crazy is that?
YAY, I am so relieved for you all that he is doing so remarkebly, which we all knew he would! I can't wait to see his skin pink and the whites of his eyes white!
GREAT NEWS first thing!!! I am so very very happy for your family! He's a little figther that Xander! :) Can't wait to see more pics of the little cutie. T, B, and A
We just got back from vacation and I couldn't wait to read your blog and see how little Xander is doing. I'm so happy that he finally got a liver!! What great news!! I hope you'll get to hold him soon! :)
GREAT NEWS!! I just got back up here to Brooke and I had my husband checking this morning for me, actually he had already been checking! I am so glad everything is going so well! My prayers are with you still! Jennifer Wallace
That's great Blair!! I'm so happy for you guys. That little guy is such a fighter. I can't wait to see pics of you guys all together goofing around on the couch. mmmmuah!
16 comments:
wow.
So glad everything is going EVEN better than one could hope for.
Well done Xander you are doing brilliantly!
AWESOME!!!
what great news to wake up to.
Yasmin and Scott
YAY, I am so relieved for you all that he is doing so remarkebly, which we all knew he would! I can't wait to see his skin pink and the whites of his eyes white!
WOW! I'm so excited to hear that...I am all teary eye'd!
GREAT NEWS first thing!!! I am so very very happy for your family!
He's a little figther that Xander! :)
Can't wait to see more pics of the little cutie.
T, B, and A
Blair I am SOOOOO beyond thrilled for all of you. Great news to begin this next phase of Xander's life RECOVERY!
Amazing! I wish I could have seen that.
We just got back from vacation and I couldn't wait to read your blog and see how little Xander is doing. I'm so happy that he finally got a liver!! What great news!! I hope you'll get to hold him soon! :)
That is amazing!!!
GREAT NEWS!! I just got back up here to Brooke and I had my husband checking this morning for me, actually he had already been checking! I am so glad everything is going so well! My prayers are with you still!
Jennifer Wallace
WELCOME to POST TRANSPLANT!
Prayers things continue to go smoothly.
~Marisa
from LiverFamilies
Thank goodness. We are so happy!
I'm so pleased for you all. I hope it continues to go amazingly well!
WONDERFUL wonderful news. So happy for you guys. Isn't the human body amazing? Keep up the great fight, Xander!
That's great Blair!! I'm so happy for you guys. That little guy is such a fighter. I can't wait to see pics of you guys all together goofing around on the couch. mmmmuah!
I am so glad surgery went well. I hope it keeps going well for you guys. Much love to the Colby family, and to little Xander!
Post a Comment