Pages

7:52am

Holy cow! Xander was extubated last night!!!! They were saying maybe Sunday or Monday but he was doing so well they decided to take it out last night. So far so good. His vitals are still great. I am a very happy Mommy.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he's recovering so quickly! What great news!!

Shannon said...

WOW WOW WOW! What a miracle child...go Xander go! He will be healthy and home before you know it!

Suburban mummy & Co said...

That is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

WOW, more great news to wake up to. keep it up Xander.
yasmin and scott and mom

Anonymous said...

We are so happy to hear that he is doing so well! We are hoping for a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

You said it best. HOLY COW!!! GREAT NEWS!!! Xander is definitely a fighter! Keep up the good work!

Carla said...

yay go Xander! I can't wait to see pictures of him not so yellow. I'm praying that he has a quick recovery.

Unknown said...

Just more proof how strong that little guy is! I'm so glad to see that he is making such quick progress :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Keep us the great work Xander!
Kim

Jennifer H. said...

That is AMAZING!!!! So very happy to hear that things are going so well. You GO Xander!!!!

StaceyBurke said...

oh my G-d Blair I can't believe it WOW yay Xander. i am so so happy to hear this. please G-d things should just get better and better every single day. YAY Xander you are so awesome trooper!

Brie said...

Awesome job, Xander! Keep it up! You'll be home with Mommy, Daddy and big brother Linc in NO time!!! So happy for you all!
Tyson, Brie and Avery

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo for the little Warrior!!!

WOOOHOOO!!!!

XOXO,
Ana and Savannah (Warrior Princess!)

Anonymous said...

WOW FABULOUS!!! Go Xander!

Jennifer
www.brookemariewallace.com