Pages

October 3 - 7:51pm

Ron is a match! However, they want to be sure. So on Monday both Xander and Ron will have another round of blood test for tissue typing. They are going to biopsy Ron's liver on Monday too. They want to check to make sure it's not too fatty because his cholesterol is a little high. I'm sure it will be fine. Ron's never been fat a day in his life.

So just these two last tests and then it's transplant time. Still can't believe it's happening to us.

Nighty night.
xxxooo

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I am so happy that everything is moving forward now, finally.

Omar and I are thinking about you all the time and you are in our prayers. I love you guys and I'm hoping the best for all of you, especially Xander.

Call us if you need anything at all...Sonja & Omar

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys!

KenConnolly said...

Congrats on the match. It is a good thing Xander didn't need a hair transplant from Ron (or me for that matter). Good luck with everything--I am only a 7 hour bus ride away if you need anything--except hair.

Much love and all the positive energy I can send your way-

KennyG

Suburban mummy & Co said...

YES!!!!!
Not much more to say!

StaceyBurke said...

OH HOOOOOORAY!!!!!!!!

Candi said...

AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The prayers are working and we will continue to keep them going your way. We are so happy for you and can't wait to see you again. Perhaps it will be after transplant!! YEA!!!!

Love,
The Browns
Brian, Terri, Megan and Allie

Joy said...

OMG!!! I am here with my sisters and we all yelled with delight when I read outloud, "Ron is a match!!" That is incredibly, amazingly wonderful!!!

Shannon said...

AWESOME news!!!