Pages

Happy Birthday, Xander!!!

Our baby is no longer a baby. Xander officially turned two years old at 3:13pm today. Woohoo!!

Me preggo.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ultrasound of Xander.
Photobucket

Welcome to the world, little one.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One year old.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two years old.






My boys.


You complete our little family perfectly, little one. I know you have had a hard life but you have amazed us all with your resilience. I have never seen anybody with your strength and determination. I can not wait to see what you will do with your life. You are loved more than you will ever know Xander.

Happy Birthday, love!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XANDER!!!

What an amazing two years it has been for your little body! Wishing you many healthy happy years! You are one Cutie! Brooke sends a BIG Birthday hug!

Smiles and hugs,
Jennifer & Brooke Wallace

Ana and Savvy said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy!!!!

Wishing you many, many more happy and healthy birthdays!

XOXO,
Ana and Savannah

Candi said...

Happy Birthday Xander!!! You are such a cutie!

Joanne said...

What a beautiful update!!! Happy Birthday, Xander!

KenConnolly said...

I can't believe he's two. One more year and he should be taller than me :)

Be well, much love, and a whole lot of missing you (the collective Colby family)

G