October 13 - 8:25pm
~~yawn~~
It's been an uneventful day which I would normally say is good but now I say it's ok. I would like an eventful day that involes a new liver. It should happen soon. Xander is at the top of the list at Johns Hopkins so if one comes in that matches him, he gets it.
It's strange to pray for a liver knowing how it comes about. It's morbid really. I feel sort of guilty. Like I'm not praying just for a liver but for some one to pass on. It's not how I wanted it to happen. I was really hoping Ron would be the donor. I guess I have to have faith this is the way things are meant to be.
Hope everyone has a good night.
xxxooo
It's been an uneventful day which I would normally say is good but now I say it's ok. I would like an eventful day that involes a new liver. It should happen soon. Xander is at the top of the list at Johns Hopkins so if one comes in that matches him, he gets it.
It's strange to pray for a liver knowing how it comes about. It's morbid really. I feel sort of guilty. Like I'm not praying just for a liver but for some one to pass on. It's not how I wanted it to happen. I was really hoping Ron would be the donor. I guess I have to have faith this is the way things are meant to be.
Hope everyone has a good night.
xxxooo
No comments:
Post a Comment